Wednesday, April 9, 2014

First Post

My goal for this blog is to share and remember how life is with a single child and triplets.  My husband and I (You & Me) have been married for 3.5 years.  We have an almost 2 year old daughter (Plus 1) and currently 12.5 weeks pregnant with spontaneous triplets (& 3).  I plan to use this blog to document our, what will turn into, crazy life.  I want to share trials and tribulations that come with raising not only a single child but triplets.  I want us to learn from our mistakes, share ideas that work for us, and look back on this blog with the intent to remember what it was like the first couple of years with 4 kids under 2.5.  I also hope others will be able to find comfort in our daily situations as we try to navigate the "right" way of raising all these young-ins.  There is not much information about triplets on the Internet (who'd a thunk?), so I plan to share any resources, helpful ideas, other blogs & websites I come across in my days of researching.
You & Me
Plus 1 & 3